||RTR 1/10 Scale Radio Controlled Lamborghini Murcielago|
Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Glow Powered RTR RS4 Super Nitro with
Lamborghini Murcielago Body and .15FE Engine.
This RTR is larger than a 1/10 Scale, yet smaller and less
expensive than 1/8 scale kits. It is similar in size to the
Kyosho Superten Cars.
- An oversized clear lexan Lamborghini Murcielago body
Body has a clear protective film and supplied window masks
Strong 2.5mm purple anodized aluminum chassis with countersunk screws
- Large silver mesh type wheels (2.2") but unique to this car
- Large rubber slick tires with foam inserts (2.2") but unique to car
- A-arm type double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Tweak screws to adjust ride height for front and rear
- Adjustable turnbuckles for quick race tweaking
- Wheelbase is adjustable from 280mm to 300mm for different bodies
- Unique adjustable body mount system
- Nylon oil filled coil over shocks with internal bladder and
aluminum collars, also includes shock oil
- Front and center belts also include adjustable tensioners
- Large impact absorbing front bumper
- Quick release radio plate held in with body clips
- Standard four wheel drive with triple belt set-up
- Front and rear gear diffs with disc brake mounted to center pulley
- Includes a full set of twenty-two ball bearings
- Pre-installed a recoil started HPI .15FE racing engine with muffler
- Engine has one easy to tune adjustment and one idle screw
- Large capacity flip top lid fuel tank with silicone fuel tubing
- Engine features small, purple finned heatsink head
- Standard two shoe clutch system
- One RTR 4WD Super Nitro RS4
- One clear lexan 280mm Lamborghini body
- Two different style spoilers
- slick tires
- foam inserts
- Pre-installed 2-channel AM 27Mhz
pistol grip radio with Airtronics
- body posts
- 4-cell BEC receiver battery box
- wheel nuts
- Two allen wrenches
- turnbuckle wrench
- four-way wrench
- body post plate
- antenna tube
- wheel drive washers
- body pins
- extra servo arms
- Radio Batteries: (12) AA size
- Fuel: 2-cycle 10%-40% nitromethane with 18% lubrication
- Glow Plug Igniter: 1.2 volt
- Paint: Polycarbonate for body
- Misc. Items: Final building and track equipment
- Length: 20" (508mm)
- Width: 9" (228mm)
- Height: 5" (127mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.02"(279mm)
- Clutch bell: 13T
- Spur gear: 44T
- Rear belt: 60T
- Center belt: 54T
- Front belt: 157T
- Tires/Wheels: 2.2" (unique to this car, not standard size)
COMMENTS: For Replacement Bearings, use:
- (6) 4 x 8 x 3mm (3 of DTXC1511) pilot shaft and diff pulley
- (10) 5 x 11 x 4mm (1 of DTXC1549) wheel shafts, gear shaft,diff
- (6) 10 x 15 x 4mm (3 of DTXC1595) diffs, front wheel shafts
||This is a Avistar Select .40 Pre-Covered
with Top Flite MonoKote Covering,
Ready-To-Fly R/C Advanced Trainer
This is designed for the intermediate modeler having a
semi-symmetrical wing for increased lift and stability
and a thick leading edge to help prevent and smooth out stalls.
does not require painting, sanding, gluing or drilling.
This kit is great for making the next step up from a basic trainer.
- NO PAINTING, NO SANDING, NO GLUING and NO DRILLING
- Select Series Airplane Comes with Pre-Installed .40LA
Engine and Futaba 4VF Radio System
- Fuselage: Pre-Covered in MonoKote &
Pre-Assembled Sheeted Box Style
- Wing: Pre-Covered in MonoKote w/Ribbed Balsa,
Semi-Symmetrical Airfoil That Joins Together
with a Metal Dowl Rod and Nylon Straps
- Tail Sections are Solid Balsa and are
Pre-Covered in MonoKote
- 90% Pre-Assembled, All Wood, Ready-To-Fly Kit
- 20 Minutes Assembly Time
- Pre-Installed .40LA Engine, Fuel Tank, Fuel Tubing
- Pre-Covered Wing Halves
w/Metal Dowl Rod Joiner and Nylon Straps
- Pre-Covered Bolt-Together Tail Sections w/Hardware
- Wire Landing Gear w/Mounting Straps,
Wheel Collars, Screws and 2-3/4" Wheels
- 2-1/4" Spinner and Propeller w/Mounting Screws
- Step-By-Step Instructions
- Misc. Items: Glow Fuel, Phillips Head Screwdriver,
Pliers and Field Equipment
- 5/64" allen wrench to tighten the screw in the radio
compartment, on the servo for the rudder
and steerable nosegear
- Wingspan: 59" (1499mm)
- Wing Area: 602 sq in (39 sq dm)
- Fuselage Length: 48"
- Weight: 5 lbs (2268g)
- Center of Gravity: 3-5/8" back from the leading edge of the wing.
Control Throws: Up Down
Ailerons: 5/16" (8mm) 3/8" (10mm)
Elevator: 3/8" (10mm) 3/8" (10mm)
Rudder: Left- 1" (25mm) Right- 1" (25mm)
- Airfoil: Semi-Symmetrical, High-Wing
- Fuel Tank: 10 oz
- For Futaba Trainer Cord, use FUTM4410;
Quick Field Charger, use HCAM3000 and
Connectors, use HCAP0101.
This Airplane comes in two other versions:
HCAA2015-Almost-Ready-to-Fly Original Kit.
HCAA2016-Almost-Ready-To-Fly w/MonoKote Covering.
The Original Trim Scheme is White w/Red, Yellow and Orange.
The MonoKote Trim Scheme is White w/Red, Yellow and Orange.
Instruction sheet says wing set is HCAA3710, this is incorrect.
It should be HCAA3721.
|Call for pricing
Copyright © 2003 Grabber Green, Inc.